2. Food containing a large amount of carbohydrates and/or saturated fats
3. Days off of school
4. Flannel Pajama Pants
5. Good Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV shows
6. Good Video Games (excludes any game made by Activision)
7. Wired magazine
8. The occasional scientific or philosophical query (very occasional)
9. Wubby music
10. Taking a hot shower
11. Making breakfast in the morning (I do actually have time for that)
12. pwning n00bs
14. Taking a nap
16. A natural periodic state of rest for the mind and body, in which the eyes usually close and consciousness is completely or partially lost, so that there is a decrease in bodily movement and responsiveness to external stimuli.
17. I think you get the idea...