The weekend was absolutely packed full of odd things, which made me realize the fun that you can make with simple household objects. I'm going to admit right now that I HATE technology. I hate it when you go over to someone else's house and they text. I don't know if its just me, but the stuff drives me crazy. People are supposed to hang out with EACH OTHER, not their phone or iPad. Grrr.
Getting back to the point, this bucket list has really brought me and my friend Maggie into having more and more fun every time she comes over. You should really make one too, fellow blogger. Practical bucket lists are EASY, ENTERTAINING, AWESOME, CREATIVE, HILARIOUS, ANS JUST ALL-AROUND FUN!!!! For your curiousity, here are some fun ideas on mine and Maggie's bucket list!
1) put a cellphone off the hook inside of a yard gnome and scare people
2) roll up in a blanket and have someone pull the end and unroll you quickly
3) spend an entire day eating every meal with chopsticks
4) go in public eating vanilla pudding in a mayonnaise jar
5) shave someone's eyebrow in their sleep
6) fill bubbles with smoke
7) superglue a quarter to the sidewalk and wait until somebody tries to pick it up