I hate being sick. So does everyone else, I'm sure, but I just really hate being sick. There are the few things that make me feel better though, and here they are:
1. Ice. I just really like to eat ice when I'm sick. I don't know why. I guess it's like how some people like to have popsicles when they're sick. I don't like popsicles, I just like ice!
2. 7 Up (or Sprite). I stir it until it doesn't have any bubbles anymore. It's so good!
3. Toast or bagels. Cinnamon toast or toast with butter and jelly is usually the first thing I eat after I'm sick. Bagels are good too (I had a bagel today! yum).
4. I don't actually eat pizza when I'm sick (although I did have a tiny piece today) because it would just make me feel worse, but I always, ALWAYS have the taste for Pizza Hut pizza when I'm sick. Pizza Hut breadsticks, too. I just want to go to Pizza Hut, I don't know why!
5. Harry Potter! On Tuesday when I was sick, I rented a Harry Potter movie from On Demand, and it made me feel better! Whenever I'm sick, I always need to watch Harry Potter!
So, those are the things that make me feel better when I'm sick. I've eaten ice, pizza and bagels. I drank 7 Up. I watched Harry Potter. And now I'm feeling better!