1. The word "webisode" bothers me sooooo much you don't even understand the magnitude of my complete annoyance when I hear that word.
2. I'm watching the "NBC decision 2012", and watching the people walk around behind the people they are interviewing is actually very interesting. Using my amazing skills of observation I have noticed several very interesting hats.
3. Dusty is indeed a very strange dog. She was lying on the couch, and then she jumped off the couch and started smushing her face on the carpet...
5. I wonder how late I will be staying up... I want to stay up until I know who our next president will be, but it's taking forever!
7. Tenacity or tenaciousness? There was a guy talking on the news and he started to say tenacity and then stopped and said tenaciousness. Which one should he use, or does it matter?
8. AAAAAND OBAMA WINS 274 - 203! That was so weird I was watching the TV then I looked at Dusty, and then I looked back up and saw "OBAMA ELECTED" and I was like alright, that's cool, just wait until the one second that I'm not looking to elect our next president!
Well, those were all of the things I thought of while watching the election coverage! I like watching the election coverage, because first of all it's obviously important and second off all, it's kind of cool and exciting knowing that a huge majority of the other people in the country are doing the same thing, watching the election coverage and wondering who our next president is going to be! Well, Dusty says good night everybody and she just got mad at me because now she's trying to sleep but my typing is too loud (sorry Dusty).