1. Listening to music. Not like crummy Justin Bieber songs, but like good songs that fit your situation perfectly, whatever that may be.
2. Taking baths
3. Watching the old Disney Channel
4. Going back to Roosevelt
5. Looking at old pictures
6. Talking about really fun old times
7. Planning out the perfect future in my head
8. Having deep talks with my best friends
9. Hanging out with my best friends
10. Hearing really cute stories about other people's love lives... (weird right?)
11. When I write a word really perfectly
12. Getting new clothes
13. Staying out late with a bunch of people in the summer
14. Writing the @ sign
17. The number 17
19. One Direction
20. Writing things on my bucket list
21. Laying on the floor
22. Looking at pictures of really cool rooms/houses
23. Sleeping at someone else's house
26. Putting up posters
27. Opening presents
28. When people like my photos on instagram
30. One Direction video diaries
31. Taking pictures
33. Drawing something that I can really be proud of
34. Getting an A on a test (which I haven't done in 1126278884837928374 years
35. Going to acting class
36. When my hair cooperates
37. Straightening my hair
38. Writing really bad songs
40. Swimsuit shopping
45. The words bumble, humble, stumble, rumble, tumble
46. When people accidentally say "One Direction" when they don't mean the band
47. Sailor themed stuff
49. Kraft Mac and Cheese
50. When I make someone laugh.
51. Harry Potter
I could literally do this all night. Legit. Oh saying Legit makes me happy, too. But, now I have to go study for Spanish. Which does NOT make me happy. K bye.
Wait adding another one...
51. When I am in a bad mood and my parents DON'T talk to me and just LEAVE THE THE HECK ALONE.